AFRIKES GROUP is the premier supplier of professional audio-visual and staging equipment to the central African entertainment industry.
at Afrikes Group, we have always invested in young talents, via training to international standards, as we believe that investing in our employees is enhancing our customer service.
Our mission in this field is to raise the technical skills of African technical enthusiasts to the international standard using industry-standard gear.
Business development executive: Yaounde / Douala / Central Africa
We are looking for a Business Developper who will be the face of our company.
You will be responsible for maintaining and growing our customer base, and building relationships with partners. You will also be responsible for identifying new business opportunities and supporting the development process.
You should have a background in sales and/or marketing, along with at least 1 years' experience working in an entertainment environment.
We're looking for a Business Developper who is passionate about our company and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
As a Business Developper, you'll be responsible for helping keep our team on track with their goals and objectives. You'll also be responsible for keeping track of our company's budget in that department , ensuring that we are following best practices when it comes to our finances, and making sure we're staying within budget.
You should have at least three years of experience as a Business Developper working in an environment with high volume and quick turnaround. You should also have experience working with both Excel and Google Sheets to create complex spreadsheets and graphs:
you'll be responsible for managing the day-to-day activities of our company's business development efforts. This includes identifying new clients, communicating with existing clients and maintaining relationships with them, and keeping abreast of industry trends that may affect our business.
You will work closely with the CMO in order to ensure that all marketing campaigns are well-planned and executed, as well as working directly with other members of the team to make sure that all projects are completed on time and within budget.
You will be working in an open-plan office setting with lots of natural light, so you should be comfortable working in such an environment. Our office is located in Yaounde Mimboman Entree Maetur, so you will need to be able to travel easily into Yaounde on public transport or by car (we provide parking).
Key skills required:
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- The ability to influence and negotiate with others.
- Audiovisual commercial awareness.
- The ability to think creatively and strategically.
- Organisational skills.
- Self-motivation and the ability to be motivated by targets.
Please send us your CV if you believe that you possess the required skills
Digital Strategist Yaounde
Key skills required:
- Create marketing plans on various digital platforms including social media and the company's websites
- Creating marketing plans by using data from key performance indicators.
- Integrating digital media into a comprehensive programme and analysing data to create actionable insights.
- Creating advertisements on social media and search engine channels for the organisation.
- You are required to act as the first point of contact for customers and deal with any queries, complaints and requests.