- 4,0 - inch Inside/Outside copper voice coil
- 3000 Watt continuous program power handling
- 97 dB Sensitivity
- 25 Hz - 1 kHz Frequency range
- Hypervented magnetic structure for minimum power compression
- Triple roll surround and exponential cone geometry
- Double aluminum demodulation rings
The LF18N408 is an extended low frequency with high power handling, designed to provide powerful and accurate bass frequencies with low distortion, low power compression and very high SPL. The LF18N408 uses a fibre loaded cone assembly along a large triple roll surround, this combination provides remarkable strength and control. The single spider system is specifically designed with a heavy cloth which ensures excellent control during large excursions. A fully optimized T-pole together with doublendemodulating rings are designed to reduce flux modulations with benefits on harmonic and intermodulation distortions while improving the transient response. The Dual-forced air venting magnetic structure system provides a very efficient voice coil ventilation to minimize the power compression.